If you’re throwing a party for the next big game, there’s one thing you can count on: you’re going to need a lot of food. No matter what sport you’re watching or what team you’re rooting for, sports fans are hungry, so plan on having lots of different foods on hand to satisfy their snacking needs throughout the game. You know everyone loves chocolate, so you’ll score big points with the whole crew when you serve these gooey s’mores treats. And they’re super easy to make, so you won’t be stuck in the kitchen until halftime.
KISSES S’mores Treats recipe
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 bag HERSHEY’s KISSES Milk Chocolate
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Mix all graham cracker crust ingredients (graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter) in bowl and press mixture into mini muffin tins. Crust should be tight and compact.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Unwrap all HERSHEY’s KISSES Milk Chocolate and cut all large marshmallows in half.
- Place one KISSES Chocolate’s pointy side down into each graham cracker crust in your tin. Place an additional KISSES Chocolate on top, point side up.
- Place one marshmallow half on top of each right-side-up KISSES Chocolate, and place the tins back in the oven until marshmallow is golden brown, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, use a toothpick to detach any marshmallow from the surrounding tin, and let treats cool for 10 minutes. (Allowing treats to rest enables them to set so the crust and treat won’t fall apart when removed from tin.)
This post was sponsored by HERSHEY’s.