Thai Chili Tuna Veggie Bites Are the Perfect Light Summer Appetizer
Do you have a summer soiree on the books? If you're hosting a barbecue or summer picnic, you're going to need something to feed your hungry guests while they wait for the main dish to be ready. Instead of letting them hover over bowls of broken chips, why not serve up a platter of these Thai Chili Tuna veggie bites — the perfect summer party food.
These tasty (and nutritious!) appetizers come together in a snap, but they look so fancy, your guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen putting them together.
Thai chili tuna veggie bites recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD, Thai Chili Style pouches
- 1 cucumber, sliced into medallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 red Thai chili, sliced for garnish (optional, but strongly suggested to give a real punch visually)
- In a large bowl, combine scallions, mango, lime zest, lime juice and carrots and mix.
- Add StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD, Thai Chili Style pouches and lightly toss.
- Scoop the mixture onto the cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle the tops with chopped peanuts.
- Add a slice of Thai chili and serve immediately.
This post is sponsored by New StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD pouches.