Revamp Your Favorite Side Dish With a Pizza Twist
Those frozen french fries in your freezer are about to get a makeover. All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you'll have a side dish that easily outdoes any entrée.
Pizza fries recipe
- 3 pounds frozen french fries
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup HORMEL® Pepperoni
- Salt to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the fries on top of a baking rack set on top of a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet. The baking rack will give you beautifully crisp french fries. Bake according to the french fry package directions.
- Once all the fries are baked, transfer them to a deep, oven-safe dish.
- Add your pizza sauce and cheese on top of the fries and cover with pepperoni.
- Bake for another 5 minutes to let everything melt.
- Serve immediately.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.