3 Ways to Use Tuna for an Easy, Filling Meal
Making a filling meal doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming. These three recipes prove how easy it is to make your meals wholesome, nutritious and delicious.
Lemon tuna cakes recipe
- 3 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Oil for cooking
- Place drained tuna, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, chili powder, breadcrumbs and red onion in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Make patties about 3 inches in diameter.
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Cook on both sides for about 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of greens.