Who here loves chocolate fondue? We love just about every kind of fondue because dipping food into gooey melted stuff is the best. So we came up with the perfect holiday-themed version — peppermint chocolate fondue. So get out your slow cooker and get ready for some pepperminty fun.
Peppermint chocolate fondue recipe
- 2 pounds white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup red candy melts
- In a slow cooker, combine white chocolate, heavy cream, milk, peppermint extract and salt.
- Cover and melt on high for 30 minutes.
- Turn your slow cooker to warm or buffet so the chocolate stays in liquid form but does not burn.
- In a separate bowl melt red candy melts in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between sessions.
- Slowly drizzle the red candy melt over the white chocolate to create a swirl.
Dip to your hearts content. We think brownies and pretzels are especially good with the peppermint fondue.
Watch the video to learn more about making peppermint fondue.