Pumpkin pie parfait recipe
Courtesy of Weelicious
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese or non-whipped at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 10 (8 ounce) Mason jars
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Layer the parfait ingredients into Mason jars in this order: graham crackers, pumpkin cream cheese mixture, whipped cream. Continue to layer to fill the jar, at least 2 layers of each ingredient.
- Serve chilled.