Maple roast veggies recipe
Courtesy of Weelicious
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 50 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes
- 7 carrots, peeled, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 1 delicata squash, unpeeled, split lengthwise, seeds removed and cut into half moons (you could also use peeled butternut squash)
- 1 yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat the vegetables (at this point, you can place the vegetables in a large zipper bag and refrigerate overnight).
- Pour the vegetables onto a foil-lined sheet tray and roast for 50 minutes, stirring halfway through, until tender and golden.
Next: Carrot parsnip latkes