Whipped coconut sweet potatoes recipe
Courtesy of Weelicious
Prep time: 1 hour | Cook time: 5 minutes | Total time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, warmed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Poke holes in the sweet potatoes and place them on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, or until fork tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Peel the skin off the sweet potatoes. It will easily peel off using your fingertips.
- Place the sweet potato pulp, coconut milk, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and salt in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer until thoroughly combined and fluffy.
- Sprinkle with coconut if desired.
Next: Maple roast veggies