You’d be surprised at how just a touch of pumpkin and spices work with pineapple, coconut and rum in this fall season twist on the classic piña colada. So while you’re making your pies, save a little of that filling for these cocktails.
More: Pumpkin pie daiquiri
To make it more festive, garnish with candy corn and even scary Halloween gummy worms.
Oh, and did I mention that this pumpkin piña colada is good to the very last drop?
Pumpkin piña colada recipe
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 ounces white rum
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 2 pineapple wedges, for garnish
- 2 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Halloween candy corn, for garnish (optional)
- 6 pinches ground cinnamon, for topping
- To a blender, add the pineapple juice, cream of coconut, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, rum and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a chilled glass, and garnish with pineapple, maraschino cherries and candy corn (optional). Top with ground cinnamon.