Frozen Almond Joy cocktail is icy cold happiness in a glass
There’s nothing better than a glass of ice-cold coffee with Baileys. Oh, wait. I know what’s better — this recipe! Turn that iced coffee and Baileys mixture into a milkshake and add lots and lots of whipped cream and... wait for it... Almond Joy (or Mounds, if you don't do nuts). This is a boozy milkshake recipe that is certainly out of this world.
Boozy frozen Almond Joy buzz
Total time: 4 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cold espresso
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- 4 pieces Almond Joy/Mounds (reserve 2 pieces for garnish)
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Shredded coconut, for garnish
- Add the coconut milk, coffee, Baileys, ice and 3 Almond Joy/Mounds pieces to a blender.
- Blend on high until your desired consistency is reached.
- Divide the milkshake between two tall glasses.
- Top each with whipped cream, shredded coconut and an Almond Joy/Mounds piece.