Tequlia sunrise ice pops are waiting for your weekend sunset moment
Ice pops aren’t just for kids. The next time you're having an adult gathering, try this recipe. It's the perfect cool indulgence on a hot summer day. P.S., if you have leftovers from the mixture that you haven’t frozen, just go on and drink it all down (I won’t tell anyone, I promise).
If you don’t have ice pop molds at home, there’s no need to waste your money; just use plastic cups — either way, this recipe is going to be out of this world.
Tequila sunrise ice pops recipe
Total time: 24 hours
- 1 cup white wine, such as Santa Margherita white wine
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1 cup pineapple purée
- 1 cup pineapple vodka (like Smirnoff Sourced)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- In a bowl, mix together the white wine and grenadine.
- In another bowl, mix together the pineapple purée, pineapple vodka and tequila.
- Fill the ice pop molds 3/4 of the way up with the wine and grenadine mixture.
- Fill the rest of the molds with the tequila mixture.
- Add an ice pop stick in the center of each filled mold.
- Freeze overnight, and serve the following day.