Sorry, young'uns — this Roy Rogers is for grown-ups
This daiquiri is for cowboys and cowgirls alike. One taste, and it may just remind you of being a kid again, at least for a moment.
I like to put cherries inside and outside of this fun cocktail.
It's especially pretty when layered with the red grenadine and rum at the bottom and the cola on top.
Roy Rogers daiquiri recipe
Total time: 3 minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola (diet or regular)
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 1-1/2 ounces light or gold rum
- 1 cup ice
- Maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Add the ice to a serving glass.
- Tilt the glass, and pour in the rum.
- Tilt the glass, and pour in the grenadine syrup along the sides so that it's at the bottom of the glass with the rum.
- Slowly pour the cola into the glass over the ice so that the grenadine syrup is layered at the bottom.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries, and serve.