Flaming cheese ring volcano will ignite your next party
Run for your lives! To the kitchen — to make this insane molten mozzarella ring volcano. Rivers of hot marinara sauce flow from its flaming center. How do you pull this off? You won't believe how easy it is. I think you're making this for your next party.
Mozzarella ring volcano recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) block mozzarella
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Oil, for frying
- Marinara, for dipping and lava flow
- Everclear, for burning
- Cut the mozzarella into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Using different sizes of circle cookie cutters, create 5 tiers of mozzarella rings.
- Set up a breading station with 4 bowls: 2 whisked eggs, flour, 2 whisked eggs, Italian breadcrumbs.
- Heat an inch of oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
- Once the oil is ready, fry 1 ring at a time.
- Stack the rings on top of one another.
- Spoon marinara sauce into the center and down the sides.
- Before serving, drizzle Everclear over the marinara, and light on fire.