My summertime drink of choice is always a frozen margarita. They’re refreshing, delicious, and there are so many variations to try. I also love adding fresh or frozen fruit to mine for a little added sweetness. Once I tried this watermelon margarita recipe, I was in love. I know you’ll fall in love with it too.
Frozen watermelon margarita recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- Coarse salt
- To a blender, add the watermelon, lime juice, tequila and ice. Blend on high until all the ingredients are incorporated with a slushy texture.
- Add 1 – 2 tablespoons of coarse salt to a plate. Wet the rim of your glass with the inside of a juiced lime, and then dip the glass in the salt.
- Add the frozen margarita to your glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below: