Peanut Butter Cup martinis, because you love booze and chocolate
I love, love, love sweets, and I’ll add chocolate to anything, whenever and wherever I can. I also love experimenting with cocktails. When I tried out this chocolate-peanut butter cup martini recipe for the first time, I knew it was a winner — it’s sweet without being supersweet, and you can adjust the recipe to the amount of chocolate you want.
This recipe is for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fans, but if that's not your thing, try swapping in a different chocolate candy bar.
Peanut Butter Cup martini recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce rum
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces milk
- 1 Peanut Butter Cup, for garnish
- Pour the chocolate syrup into your martini glass.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the rum, vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur and milk. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a Peanut Butter Cup.