The only thing more fun than bourbon is this bourbon slushie
We invented this bourbon slushie in honor of dads for Father's Day, and we think he's going to love it. But honestly, just about anyone who loves bourbon is going to adore this boozy frozen treat.
Bourbon slushie recipe
- 2 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup black tea
- In a blender, combine the ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer pan, and freeze for 6 – 12 hours.
- Fluff with a fork, and then scoop into cups.