Whee! This coconut and berry daiquiri is a colorful trip in your glass — but it also tastes… strawmazing. I mean, have you ever seen a drink that looks like this?
Thick coconut milk works great for making these fun swirls.
You can even be creative and make your own design on top with the coconut milk.
And the best part is enjoying it down to the last drop.
Coconut and strawberry swirl daiquiri recipe
Total time: 7 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 6 strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces white or gold rum
- 1 strawberry, for garnish
- Tilt the serving glass to one side and drizzle about 1 teaspoon of coconut milk horizontally along the inside of the glass. Tilt the glass in the other direction and drizzle another teaspoon of coconut milk horizontally along the inside of the glass. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the strawberries, lime juice, lemon-lime soda and ice cubes. Blend on the smoothie setting.
- Add the rum and pulse several times.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the serving glass.
- Dip the pointed end of a wooden skewer into the remaining coconut milk and draw a swirl on top of the strawberry daiquiri with it. Continue to dip the skewer in the coconut milk to draw the desired swirls on top of the daiquiri.
- Garnish with a strawberry and serve.
More: Pumpkin pie daiquiri