Spiked Cap'n Crunch-strawberry milkshakes: Your childhood dreams, all grown up
When I was a kid, I loved eating Cap’n Crunch cereal for breakfast. On occasion I still love to eat it now, and it brings me back to my childhood. I thought it would be a great idea to take my favorite childhood cereal and turn it into a boozy milkshake! (You can totally omit the alcohol if you make this recipe for the kiddos, but when you’re having girls' night, all your friends will surely be impressed.)
This recipe calls for vanilla vodka, but you can use Baileys or any other flavored vodka of your choice. This recipe is super simple, delicious, and it’s everything you’d been missing as an adult.
Cap’n Crunch boozy milkshake recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Cap’n Crunch Berries cereal
- 2 pints strawberry ice cream
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Cap’n Crunch Berries cereal, for garnish
- To a blender, add the milk, cereal, strawberry ice cream and vanilla vodka. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the milkshakes into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and more Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal.