The Peach Palmer cocktail pairs well with flip-flops and a tan
Arnold Palmers (mix of iced tea and lemonade) are a staple summer drink that go great in many boozy mixes. Monarch Rooftop Lounge master mixologist Genese DeBeaux took that idea to the next level with her Palmer-inspired cocktail with fresh peaches.
Peach Palmer recipe
- 1/2 ounce Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Deep Eddy Peach Vodka
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 1 splash simple syrup
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3 – 4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 – 3 slices fresh peach
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodkas, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake, and top with club soda.
- Garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
If you can't find these vodkas, then mix up your own batch of iced tea with lemonade, and add club soda, plain vodka and fresh slices of peach and mint leaves.