Long Island iced tea sweetened with strawberry, because you're a grown lady
The Long Island iced tea was my drink of choice through college, and even now, making this cocktail at home brings me right back to my college days. I revamped this recipe by adding strawberry purée for sweetness, but feel free to swap out with your favorite fruit — blueberries, raspberries, even mango.
You can even make a huge batch if you're hosting a crowd. Go ahead — relive your college days. We dare you.
Strawberry Long Island iced tea recipe
Total time: 2 minutes
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces strawberry purée
- 1 splash Pepsi or Coca-Cola
- 2 lime slices
- Strawberry, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, sweet-and-sour mix and strawberry purée.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds, and pour into the highball glass.
- Top with a splash of soda, and garnish with lime slices and strawberry.