Rosé wine and pink grapefruit ice pops make the perfect summer accessory
It's getting warmer, and we're about to hit peak rosé. You know what that means? Time to make rosé ice pops. Here's an easy recipe for a frozen cocktail treat you'll want to make and savor over and over again all summer long.
Rosé and pink grapefruit ice pops recipe
- 1 cup rosé
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce lime juice (juice from 1 lime)
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- Pink grapefruit, for garnish
- Place slices of grapefruit in the ice pop molds.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, leaving at least 1/2 inch at the tops for the mixture to expand while freezing.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below.