Teriyaki chicken with bok choy recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, quartered
- Combine the garlic and 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce. Add the chicken, and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Roast the chicken on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet at 450 degrees F, basting with the remaining 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce, until cooked through, 25 – 30 minutes.
- Add the bok choy 10 minutes before the chicken is done.
- Serve over rice.
Pesto chicken pasta salad recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 pound rigatoni
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup halved bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, and let cool.
- Rub the chicken with the oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Roast the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet at 400 degrees F until cooked through, 20 – 25 minutes. Shred the chicken.
- Toss together the pasta, shredded chicken, pesto, olives, bocconcini and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.