Start off grilling season right with these steak-and-veggie kebabs
Say goodbye to boring kebabs forever once you've tried this fun version. Instead of just the standard peppers and onions, this version adds some of summer's best stars. Serve it with a side of Bush's Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans for a complete meal in under 30 minutes.
Steak-and-veggie kebabs recipe
- 1 pound steak, cubed and seasoned
- Corn on the cob, cut into 2-inch sections
- Brussels sprouts
- Orange bell peppers, diced large
- Purple onion, diced large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wooden skewers
- Salt and pepper
- Lay out all your kebab ingredients.
- Build your kebabs.
- Lightly brush olive oil on your kebabs.
- Salt and pepper the kebabs, to taste.
- Place the kebabs on the hot grill, and turn every 3 – 4 minutes till done.
This post was sponsored by Bush's Beans.