A cold cocktail on a warm day is just about the best thing ever. This cocktail combines two of my favorite things: gin and raspberries. It’s perfectly sweet and tart, and is just the thing for warm weather sipping.
Raspberry Gin Fizz recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 ounces agave
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- Seltzer water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle raspberries with agave syrup.
- Add gin, lime juice and a few ice cubes.
- Shake until cold.
- Add ice to 2 short cocktail glasses and fill with equal parts of the liquid from the cocktail shaker. Make sure to strain your mixture so you don’t get too many chunks of raspberries.
- Top with seltzer, and garnish with fresh raspberries.