Five easy DIY Easter decor projects using chocolate (VIDEO)
It's not Easter without chocolate, right?
Not only should it be used to fill your baskets and sweeten your buffet, but it can also be an integral part of your decor — especially when you're using chocolate as gorgeous as Lindt GOLD BUNNY chocolates.
Take your Easter gathering up a notch with these easy DIY projects that give your decor a touch of glam, with very little work.
- Large plastic egg
- Nonstick spray
- Lindt dark chocolate bars
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY
- A cake stand
- Flower wreath
- Melt chocolate bar.
- Spray the inside of the egg mold.
- Pour the melted chocolate into egg mold.
- Close the egg mold.
- Swirl the egg around to cover inside with chocolate.
- Place the egg in the fridge, setting it upright.
- Once the chocolate is set, gently remove mold.
- Heat plate in a container of boiling water.
- Dry the plate completely.
- Rub the bottom of the chocolate egg on the plate until the bottom layer of chocolate is melted away. You will have a chocolate egg with a hollow opening on the bottom.
- Place the Lindt GOLD BUNNY on the cake stand.
- Cover the bunny with the chocolate egg.
- Place the egg-covered cake stand as your centerpiece.
- Decorate with flowers under the cake stand.
- When dinner is done, reveal the bunny hidden under the egg.
Next: Bunny on the shelf
This post was sponsored by Lindt GOLD BUNNY.