Cadbury Creme Egg milkshake: So insane it just might work
When we heard that McDonald's was serving up Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurries, some of us were bitterly disappointed to learn they were available in Australia only... maybe Canada, too. But why? These couldn't possibly be easier to make yourself.
All you need is vanilla ice cream, milk, Cadbury eggs, and a blender.
Start by adding half a pint of vanilla ice cream into the blender.
Pour in half a cup of whole milk with the ice cream.
Blend ingredients together well.
After the milk and ice cream are well blended, add chunks of 1-2 Cadbury eggs.
Blend again until the candy is well integrated and chopped smaller, as desired. Be careful not to overblend.
Top with more chopped Cadbury egg and enjoy.
Copycat Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshakes
- 1/2 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2-3 Cadbury Creme Eggs, chopped roughly
- Blend ice cream and milk together until thoroughly mixed.
- Add 1-2 chopped Cadbury eggs.
- Blend again just until candy is mixed and chopped to desired size.
- Top with more chopped Cadbury egg and enjoy.
One more advantage to DIY-ing this shake: You can add a bit of dark rum for a boozy version.