St. Patrick's Day mint chocolate chip shake with a campfire twist
We're not saying you have to add Baileys Irish Cream to this mint chocolate chip ice cream shake, but it's probably in your best interests that you do.
Toasted marshmallows make this already scrumptious shake even better. And I've added my personal favorite secret ingredient: malted milk powder. Yum — tastes like Whopper candies.
For a festive St. Patrick's Day treat, be sure to top this shake with a generous dollop of whipped cream and green candy sprinkles.
Who knows? It may even bring you good luck.
I do know one thing — it's really easy to finish this tasty shake in no time flat.
Toasted marshmallow mint chocolate chip malted shake recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
- 5 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream (about 15 large scoops)
- 1-1/4 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1-1/4 cups milk (more if a thinner consistency is desired)
- 20 large toasted marshmallows, for the milkshake
- 1 cup whipped cream (or whipped topping)
- Green candy sprinkles
- 4 large toasted marshmallows, for garnish
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- To a blender, add the ice cream, malted milk powder, milk, toasted marshmallows and Baileys Irish Cream (optional).
- Blend on the milkshake setting until the marshmallows are blended in with all the ingredients (about 2 minutes).
- Pour the milkshake into the serving glasses, and garnish with whipped cream, candy sprinkles and the remaining toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.