With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily make this frosty family-friendly drink, keeping things delicious but simple all at the same time.
Since raspberries are one of our favorite fruits here in our house, I decided to take raspberry sherbet and combine it with lemon-lime soda for this refreshingly cool drink. This punch is perfect for baby and wedding showers, summertime pool parties, picnics or entertaining any type of guest.
To make it an adults-only version, add your favorite flavored vodka, and serve ice cold for a fun cocktail.
Raspberry sherbet punch recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 (2-liter) lemon-lime soda, such as 7UP
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Large punch bowl or pitcher, for serving
- To a blender, add 1/2 the bottle of soda, 1/2 the raspberry sherbet, the frozen raspberries and fresh lime juice.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth, and transfer to the punch bowl.
- Add the remaining soda and sherbet, and mix well.
- Fill the glasses with the punch, and garnish with lime wedges and raspberries (optional).
- Best served immediately, nice and cold.