5 easy recipes to make with flatbread
Flatbread is an important part of your favorite sandwich wrap, but it's also a versatile ingredient you can use in many other dishes, from snacks to dinner — even dessert. These five recipes are our favorite ways to spice up our menu using this simple food.
Honey ricotta almond Parmesan flatbread recipe
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 Flatout Flatbread ProteinUP Core 12
- 3 tablespoons Ricotta
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1/3 cup shaved almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Brush butter on flatbread and place in oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Spread ricotta on warm flat bread.
- Sprinkle shaved Parmesan and shaved almonds.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Cut and serve.
This post was sponsored by Flatout Flatbread.