Valentine’s Day is a few days away and if you’re bored of the same old conversation hearts, don’t worry, I have an adorable Valentine’s Day treat for you: conversation cookies! These are so easy to make and are sure to wow your kids.
Chocolate peanut butter conversation cookies
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (from scratch or store bought)
- Reese’s Conversation Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare your chocolate chip cookies according to the directions.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and immediately insert the peanut butter treat into the center of the cookie (note: before they cool).
- The chocolate will melt but the messages will still stay intact.
- Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
Love this idea? Check out Limor’s site Trendsgirl.com for some more ideas.