Looking for an appetizer for the big game this weekend? I’ve got a delicious option, taking everyone’s favorite bar appetizer and turning it into a dip. It’ll be such a hit, it will be gone before halftime, so be sure to make some extra!
Watch how to make it below.
Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar or can sliced jalapeño peppers (use two if you like it extra spicy)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain the juice from the jalapeños (some juice is fine).
- Mix together cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and jalapeños in a bowl.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Spread over the wet mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the dip is golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides.
- Serve with veggies or pita chips.
More: The best hack for serving condiments at a BBQ