Your cocktail routine is about to get a giant makeover. This is not your normal happy hour sip — this cocktail is made with cereal milk and spiked with Fireball whisky and caramel Baileys. And to top it all off, whipped cream and some crunchy cereal. Yes, please!
If you’re a big fan of cereal milk and/or Fireball, I’ve got you covered. This drink is so much fun that you’ll have a hard time deciding if you should start or end your day with this delicious mix of flavors. Cereal is breakfast food, after all. And of course the whipped cream is optional, but who is going to turn down whipped cream?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal milk cocktail recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Cinnamon sugar
- 4 ounces cinnamon whisky (like Fireball), divided
- 4 ounces caramel Baileys, divided
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- To a medium-size bowl, add the milk and cereal. Place in the fridge, and let sit for about 2 hours.
- After it has sat in the fridge, pour the milk through a strainer, keep the flavored milk, and throw out the soggy cereal.
- Dip the tops of 2 short, fat cocktail glasses into a little of the milk mixture, and then dip them into the cinnamon sugar to create a cinnamon sugar rim.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- To a cocktail shaker, add ice, 1/2 the milk, 2 ounces of cinnamon whisky and 2 ounces of caramel Baileys. Shake, and pour into 1 of the prepared glasses. Repeat for the second drink.
- Top each drink with whipped cream and crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.