Caramel White Russian puts a sweet twist on a classic cocktail
My husband's favorite movie happens to be The Big Lebowski, and every time we watch it, I get a huge craving for a White Russian. Who wouldn't want one after watching the Dude whip up his favorite drink?
This version is far from the traditional version, but it's just as delicious. It's got a sweet caramel twist that dare I say might be better than the original.
Caramel White Russian cocktail recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur
- Caramel sauce
- To a shaker, add the ice, heavy cream, vodka and coffee liqueur. Gently shake until combined.
- Dip the rim of a short glass into the caramel, and drizzle caramel around the inside of the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and the shaken heavy cream mixture.
- Serve immediately.