5 Amazing ways to gift with chocolate for Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
Handmade gifts are usually the best, and chocolate only makes them better.
Try your hands at these simple gifts, using delicious GODIVA chocolate, to make everyone on your Valentine's Day list happy.
Truffle-stuffed brownie bombs
Makes 6 truffles
- 1 GODIVA 6-Piece Limited Edition Valentine's Truffle Flight
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup flour
- Heart-shaped muffin pan
- Place your GODIVA chocolates in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray or butter your pan.
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder and espresso powder.
- Beat in egg.
- Add salt, baking powder and flour and mix well.
- Place one small scoop in each muffin tin heart.
- Place each of the truffles on the batter and gently press down.
- Top each with another half scoop of batter making sure to cover the chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Next: DIY chocolate gift jars
This post was sponsored by GODIVA.