Vegan cinnamon bun smoothie recipe
Did somebody say cinnamon bun? Yum! Smooth, sweet, nutty and filling, this smoothie will top off your potassium levels and provide slow-releasing energy to keep hunger at bay for longer. Cinnamon is also surprisingly beneficial. It helps regulate blood sugar and improves heart health and cognitive function.
Total time: 2 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups (355 milliliters) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon (7 grams) pecan pieces
- 5 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) oats
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon amla powder (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and process until smooth.
Recipe from The Six Weeks to Sexy Abs Meal Plan by Ella Magers.