11 Ways to get anyone to love roasted Brussels sprouts (INFOGRAPHIC)
It can be tough to get people who are dead-set against eating Brussels sprouts to try them. But these creative recipes will season those veggies up so well, sprouts haters won't just try them, they'll come back for seconds.
These recipes aren't just fantastically flavorful — they're ridiculously easy to make as well.
For easier cleanup, make sure you line the sheet pan. The sugars in the sprouts will caramelize as they roast, and that can slightly stick to the pan. I prefer parchment or a silicone baking mat, but foil works just fine in a pinch (just be careful to not puncture the foil when you toss it).
For all recipes:
- Trim and halve 1 pound of Brussels sprouts.
- Toss them with oil or dressing in a large zip-close bag.
- Pour them out in a single layer onto a rimmed sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 – 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.