Slow cooker meatball soup — your favorite pasta dish, reimagined
Soup is one of my go-to winter meals. It's so easy to make and always a huge hit in our house. And since this soup is full of meatballs, you know it's going to keep you full for hours.
You could totally use spaghetti in this soup, but I find small pasta makes it a lot easier to eat. Who wants to deal with long pasta in soup? I know I don't!
Slow cooker meatball soup recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 hours | Total time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- 32 ounces beef stock
- 26 ounces mini Italian-style frozen meatballs
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans basil-garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Water, as needed
- 1 pound small shaped pasta, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- To a large slow cooker, add the beef stock, meatballs, diced tomatoes and Italian seasoning. If the mixture looks like it needs more liquid, simply add in a little bit of water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, adding more liquid if needed. Once fully cooked, taste, and then season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour the soup over the cooked pasta, and top with grated Parmesan cheese.