Rudolph Jell-O shots will definitely lead to reindeer games this Christmas
Yes, it’s true — I’ve managed to corrupt one of history’s most loved and adored children’s festive fables, and I’m not even sorry. Shhh, don’t tell Santa, but Rudolph is now a boozy Jell-O shot.
Those poor, overworked, underpaid reindeer deserve some festive fun too, right? Right! And I'm here to give it to them... and to you too. Get ready to wow your friends and family in the cutest way ever.
These Jell-O shots will go into mini pie crusts. Start by lining them up in the shape of a sleigh. Rudolph will be in front, of course.
Now prepare the Jell-O, then fill up the graham cracker cups, and refrigerate them until firm.
Time for the fun part… No, not eating them (yet). It's time to decorate them and bring them to life.
Using the frosting as glue, place on the chocolate chip eyes, cherry/Whopper noses and pretzel antlers, and secure them to the Jell-O with some more frosting.
A light sprinkle of sugar "snow," and they're ready to bring you the gift of festive fun.
Let them set up for just a few minutes, and then it's time to get your super-adorable reindeer shot on. Cheers!
Fireball whiskey reindeer Jell-O shots
Total time: 1 hour
- 9 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 18 mini pretzels
- 1 (6-ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups Fireball whiskey
- 18 chocolate chips
- 1 maraschino cherry (for Rudolph's nose)
- 26 Whoppers
- White frosting
- Powdered sugar
- Line up the graham cracker crusts.
- Make the Jell-O according to the box instructions, but replace the cold water with the Fireball whiskey.
- Pour it into the shells, and refrigerate until firm.
- Make a small slit into each side of the marshmallow top to create a space for the "antlers," then dip each mini pretzel into the frosting, and gently insert them into the marshmallow.
- Now simply attach the Whopper feet, the Whopper noses (use the red cherry for Rudolph's nose) and the chocolate chip eyes to the marshmallows with frosting. Using more frosting, "glue" the reindeer onto the top of the Jell-O.
- Keep the Jell-O shots in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle them with some powdered sugar for a freshly fallen snow look. Cheers!