Jazz up your NYE snacks with just a few simple ingredients. These fun appetizer recipes are not only delicious but ready in no time, which means you can spend more time celebrating and less time in the kitchen.
You’ll have something for everyone with these tasty bites. For the elegant partygoer, make puff pastry-wrapped Brie topped with sweet and tangy balsamic fig preserves. Or for the lover of all things savory, try the bacon-wrapped sweet potato tots. And for that one person who needs something sweet, the caramel zebra corn is always a winner.
Brie is topped with fig preserves and balsamic syrup, then wrapped in puff pastry before baking. It’s the ultimate ooey-gooey cheese appetizer.
Balsamic fig baked Brie recipe
You can buy premade balsamic reduction or follow the method here.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 30 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup fig preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Crackers, for serving
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold the puff pastry dough, and place the Brie in the center.
- In a bowl, combine the fig preserves and balsamic reduction, and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the Brie, and fold the pastry dough over the top, completely covering the Brie.
- Bake uncovered for 25 – 30 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve warm with crackers.
Leave a Comment