Now that we know how easy it is to make homemade Nutella liqueur, it’s time to make some amazing cocktails that will warm you up.
Because when you have a bottle of delicious Nutella liqueur waiting for you in the fridge, you might not want to settle for Nutella on the rocks or Nutella shots (though those are good too). There is a whole world of cocktails to enjoy it with.
From a simple mixture with Irish whiskey for a light oak flavor, to a mochaccino mixed with Nutella, and finally, to a blend of warm Nutella liqueur with amaretto, your winter cocktail needs will be covered.
Nutella mochaccino cocktail recipe
Enjoy a mochaccino just like you always do, but with an extra ingredient that makes it even better.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes | Total time: 12 minutes
- 1 ounce sweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon or more sugar (optional, if still needed)
- 1/4 cup Nutella liqueur
- 1/4 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- To a small saucepan over low heat, add the milk and the chocolate, and stir until the chocolate melts and blends with the milk. Add the sugar if still needed.
- Mix in the espresso and Nutella liqueur.
- Pour the mochaccino into a glass, top with the whipped cream, and dust with the chocolate powder.
Irish Nutella cream recipe
Let’s keep it deliciously simple with Nutella liqueur, Irish whiskey and whipped cream. You will love this drink, for sure.
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Nutella liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Irish whiskey
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate powder
- In a glass, mix together the Nutella liqueur and whiskey.
- Top with the whipped cream, and sprinkle the chocolate powder on top.
Spiked warm Nutella mug recipe
A favorite warm cocktail that not only warms you up from head to toe but that will also amaze you with the blending of flavors of some favorite sweet ingredients.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Total time: 8 minutes
- 3/4 cup Nutella liqueur
- 1 tablespoon amaretto almond liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 Oreo cookie, crushed
- 5 mini marshmallows, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat or in the microwave for a few seconds, warm up the Nutella liqueur, then mix in the amaretto. Pour into a cup or mug.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder, Oreos and the marshmallows.