And these candy cane hearts are easy to make too. (That’s the theme here!) Once the chocolate coating sets, just put them in a small cellophane gift bag, add a holiday tie or ribbon at the bottom of the heart, and you have a wonderful gift that is almost too pretty to eat.
Candy cane heart lollipop recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes | Inactive time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Total time: 53 minutes
- 24 mini candy canes
- 2 squares Almond Bark chocolate-flavored coating, melted
- 2 squares Almond Bark vanilla baking bars, melted
- 1/4 cup candy sprinkles
- 12 lollipop sticks
- On a large piece of parchment paper, lay 2 candy canes with the top of each one facing the other to form a “heart” shape.
- Put a lollipop stick in between the candy canes at the bottom of the “heart” (about 1 inch inside the heart shape).
- Using a small spoon, carefully fill the inside of the heart with the melted chocolate or vanilla coating.
- Top the coating with candy sprinkles.
- Repeat with the remaining candy canes, and set aside until the chocolate completely hardens (about 25 to 30 minutes).