These marshmallow treats are so easy to make. It seems like it would take longer to make them considering how cute they are.
The hardest part of all may just be deciding what color candy sprinkles to use.
For the ribbon, I used green twine that’s generally found in the gardening section of a home improvement store.
Festive chocolate marshmallow pops recipe
Prep time: 25 minutes | Inactive time: 45 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 13 minutes
- 12 giant-size marshmallows
- 2 squares Almond Bark chocolate-flavored coating, melted
- 2 squares Almond Bark vanilla baking bars, melted
- 1/3 cup candy sprinkles, various colors
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Insert a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Dip a marshmallow in the melted coating, and top with candy sprinkles.
- Lay the coated marshmallow top side down onto parchment or waxed paper.
- Repeat for the remaining marshmallows.
- Let cool until the chocolate and vanilla coating hardens (about 45 minutes).