2. Stuffed turkey breast
- 1 boneless turkey breast (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup favorite stuffing recipe (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Kitchen twine
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Gently remove the skin from the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Use a mallet to pound out the turkey breast to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread the stuffing on top of the turkey, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle the dried cranberries on top of the stuffing.
- Tightly roll up the turkey breast.
- Using 4 pieces of kitchen twine, tie the turkey breast together.
- Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F for the last 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once a thermometer reads 155 degrees F, remove the turkey breast from the oven, and let it rest for 20 minutes before carving.