Combine HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips and HERSHEY’S KISSES Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle for a refreshing spin on chocolate chip cookies.
Minty truffle and chocolate chip cookies
- ¾ cup Butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¾ cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup HERSHEY’S KISSES Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle (coarsely chopped)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until incorporated. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips, and the chopped HERSHEY’S KISSES Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle, into the mix!
- Cover the dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour before baking. I like to shape the dough into logs so the cookies are ready to slice and bake.
- Slice or shape cookies from the chilled dough and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, the edges should just be starting to brown and the middle should still be a little soft.
This post is part of collaboration between Hershey’s and SheKnows