If you’ve not had a roasted marshmallow milkshake before, you’ve been missing out.
It’s one of the best shakes I’ve ever had and is an absolute hit every time I serve it when guests are over. It’s one of those recipes that’s super easy to make but tastes so amazingly delicious that it seems like it should take longer to make than it really does.
And when pumpkin and spices are added, it’s the perfect shake for the holiday season. It’s definitely a must-try milkshake.
Just remember to make extra for the chef.
Roasted marshmallow and pumpkin malted milkshake recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 dashes pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 large toasted marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, for garnish
- Orange candy sprinkles, for garnish
- To a blender, add the ice cream, malted milk powder, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, milk and toasted marshmallows.
- Blend on the milkshake setting until the marshmallows are blended in with all the ingredients (about 2 minutes).
- Pour the milkshake into the serving glasses, and garnish with whipped cream and candy sprinkles.