We all know everything's better with a little (or a lot of) buttery spread, and these recipes prove it.
Buttery spaghetti squash recipe
- 1 spaghetti squash, (about 2 1/2 pounds), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange the squash cut side down in a shallow baking dish; add water. Microwave uncovered at high for 12 to 15 minutes until it's tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently scrape the squash with a fork to pull apart the spaghetti-like strands.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of Country Crock® Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it is fragrant — about 30 seconds. Add the squash and cook, stirring frequently, until it is coated and hot — about 3 minutes.
- Remove the dish from heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of the spread and 1 teaspoon of cheese; toss. Spoon it all into serving bowl and sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon of cheese. Garnish, if desired, with chopped basil or parsley.
This post was brought to you by Country Crock®.