5 Hershey's Kisses recipes to make your holiday desserts festive (VIDEO)
You know Hershey's Kisses are a big part of holiday baking, but they can do so much more than just top off a peanut butter cookie.
These five recipes prove they can take any holiday dessert to the next level.
Kisses Christmas treat tree
- Styrofoam crafting cones
- Aluminum foil
- Hershey's Kisses, assorted varieties
- Round toothpicks
- Decorative stars or mini tree toppers (optional)
- Cover your crafting cone in a sheet of the foil.
- Decide on the color of Kisses and design for your treat tree.
- For a traditional treat tree: Use mostly green-wrapped Kisses, and alternate a few red, gold or purple Kisses to represent ornaments on your tree.
- Break a toothpick in half, or use small wire cutters.
- Insert the pointed end into the bottom of 1 of your Kisses.
- Press the cut end through the foil and into the cone until secure.
- Begin at the base of the cone, and work your way up.
- Cover the cone in Kisses according to your desired design.
- Use 1 or more Kisses to top the tree, and place a star or other decorative mini tree topper to complete your treat tree.
- Use as a centerpiece, or use cello wrap to create a gift.
This post was brought to you by Hershey's.