A HERSHEY’S KISSES milk chocolate is secretly hiding in each one of these yummy peanut butter cookie dough truffles.
What a nice surprise to find a HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates in the middle of each one of these little gems. And chocolate with peanut butter is definitely a match made in heaven. This cookie dough is eggless, so no need to worry about eating raw cookie dough.
The only thing you may need to worry about is getting a little bit of chocolate on your mouth after enjoying these tasty treats. But it’s so worth it.
These truffles are festive when topped with colored candy sprinkles, and the good news is that they can be customized to the color or holiday of your choice.
For fun, try serving them in wine glasses to add a touch of elegance. No matter how they are served, one thing’s for sure — they will be enjoyed bite by bite.
Peanut butter cookie dough HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolate truffles recipe
Prep time: 40 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Inactive time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour 43 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk (or more if needed to soften the dough)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 25 HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 (12 ounce) package HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- To a large mixing bowl, add the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
- Slowly add the flour, salt and baking soda, and mix. Once the ingredients are incorporated, mix the dough with your hands to form a large dough ball.
- Wrap about 3 teaspoons of dough around a HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolate, and set it on parchment paper.
- Continue with the rest of the dough.
- Line a large plate or cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Using a small spoon, dip a cookie dough ball into the chocolate, and set it on the parchment paper. Right away, sprinkle candy decorations on top of the chocolate so it will stick.
- Repeat the process for the remaining cookie dough balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets (about 1 hour).
- Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.