This amazing hot chocolate has only three ingredients and is so delicious!
I can’t think of a better way to warm up on a chilly day than with a huge mug of hot chocolate. This super-easy homemade version creates the most rich and delicious version ever.
My secret ingredient in this easy drink is HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates Filled with Caramel. I add several KISSES to a mug and pour boiling cream or milk on top to melt the candies. Once they’re melted, I mix it up with a coffee frother to make this so creamy. Don’t have a frother? No problem — just use a tiny whisk or a small spoon.
3-Ingredient HERSHEY’S salted caramel hot chocolate recipe
Thick, creamy and so delicious, this hot chocolate is made with warm cream poured over HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates Filled with Caramel and blended into the easiest hot chocolate drink ever.
Total time: 5 minutes
- 6 HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates Filled with Caramel, unwrapped
- 6 ounces heavy whipping cream, half-and-half or milk
- Pinch sea salt
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- At the bottom of a coffee mug, place the 6 HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolates.
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, warm the cream for 1 minute or until it begins to boil.
- Pour the hot cream on top of the candies, and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Allow the drink to stand for 2 minutes or until the candies have melted.
- Using a coffee frother (or a small whisk or spoon), mix the hot chocolate until all the chocolate-caramel candies are blended and the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Serve as is, or top with whipped cream, marshmallows or any other topping, if desired. Best served warm.