Monster martini: An appletini with a twist
Looking for a luscious libation for your Halloween soirée? Look no further — this tart and tangy monster martini is positively spook-tacular! We’ve given the appletini a monster-worthy makeover that’s sure to scare up some fun. It's wickedly delicious.
Monster martini recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields 1 serving
- 1-1/2 ounces Absolut Citron Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Rose’s Cocktail Infusions Sour Apple Mix
- Margaritaville Sweet & Salty Lime Cocktail Salt
- 1 mini sour watermelon Peep
- Gummi eyeball
- Wilton’s black gel food coloring
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with sour apple mix and dip into salt.
- Use a toothpick to brush food coloring on the eyeball of the Peep to make Xs for eyes.
- Skewer the Peep with the toothpick; insert the eyeball on opposite end of the pick.
- Place in the glass.
- Pour vodka and sour apple mix into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake or stir to chill.
- Strain liquid into the glass until the Peep floats on the surface and serve.
See more from Margot Potter at Mornings with Madge